Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The Long March to Recovery Has Started

This is a very good week.
I had my 2nd chemo treatment and then rushed home to have a very good dinner.
In spite of all the warnings, I feel well and eat everything (and a lot).
Which reminds me that even in the most stormy seas, when the waves covered the bridge, I didn't give up any meal. Interesting enough, the US Navy had an extensive study to correlate sea sickness to any human parameter. Pre-screening of new sailors was important. They found out that people with blood type A+ are the least susceptible to sea sickness in rough seas.
That's me!
I go to work on and off and the rest of the time work from home.
So far so good, taking it one day at a time!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Guy,
I am so happy to hear that you are feeling so well and that the
process is going smoothly. As you mentioned these messages/comments don't take the place of speaking to you and spending
time with you.It is wonderful to be updated on how you are doing.
Stay strong (as I know you always are) and never forget that I am here for you. Let me know when you are available to meet, it would be great to see you.
Your friend,
Amnon Hamami

Unknown said...

Hi Guy,

thank you for keeping us updated. You are an inspiration!

Ralph

Unknown said...

Guy,
As our slogan says, we are "WITH YOU, ALL THE WAY".
Keep up the good spirit and keep us updated.
Sincerely,
Adi Kahn

Avi Fogel's blog said...

Guy Hayakar,

Hanni and I heard of your tough challenge, while travelling. Your strength and openness are inspiring.
Needless to say that we will help in any way necessary.
We are thinking of you.

Avi and Hanni Fogel
(in Tel Aviv)

Moishele said...

Salut Guy!
Tiens bon,
BON VENT
The french branch.
Moishele

molvy said...

Hi Guy

As usual
Yoo are original

Keep the high spirit
You allways deserved a merit

we'll soon see-ya
Remember RASA-see-ya

we will follow you all the way
till the happy recovery day

Love Love Love
The Levy's
Rosh Ha'ain

Cleo said...

Amirallo de la Flota!
You are sooooo blessed to have your family & friends around you!
I passed my ordeal ALONE...
GO beat it!!!
Queen of Egypt